Friday, November 13, 2009

My morning routine...

I AM SICK OF PUPPIES! Dogs in general really, but especially puppies.

Just in case I forget (which I tend to do when PetHarbor faces are staring back at me), here is what I do in the morning:

- My 3 dogs outside
- Puppies released and put into outside pen
- Momma dog and pittie pup allowed to roam
- Water and feed puppies
- Medicate puppies (i.e. pill in back of mouth, they don't like treats much yet)
- Check/fill water in q-pen and doxie pen
- My dogs back inside
- Wrap Ro's tail
- Feed my dogs & check water
- Put in Suzy's eye drops
- Momma dog and pittie pup in back yard
- Feed and water momma dog and pittie pup
- Scoop puppy x-pen in the garage
- Give Henry the doxie his pill

This is just a little ridiculous.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes. That's quite a routine.

    I just wanted to pop by and thank you for commenting at my blog. I appreciate your input.

    DogsDeserveFreedom

    ReplyDelete